Cure wrap tape, also referred to as nylon hose wrap or hose wrap, is made to exacting international standards, utilising a specialised premium-quality high tenacity polyamide. This ensures that our cure wrap tape is capable of withstanding multiple vulcanising cycles without comprising the tape’s performance.
Products Cure Wrap Tapes
High quality materials from approved suppliers and superior manufacturing processes, along with vigorous in-house testing and industry testing, ensure compliance to stringent quality standards and peace-of-mind for our customers. Comparative testing confirms the superior performance of our cure wrap tape and its performance criteria when measured against the relevant standards.
Accreditation: Webbing Products is ISO9001: 2015 certified, with its quality management system being key to producing high quality products for global supply.
Cure Wrap Tapes Industry Uses
Cure Wrap Tape Industry Uses
- Oil and gas
- Conveyor belting
- Industrial flooring
cure wrap tape FEATURES
- Dimensional stability and thermal shrinking properties
- Upholds adhesive strength factor
- Multiple use
- Diverse materials can be used
- Specialised finishes like PTFE for improved performance
- Built to customer specifications
Cure Wrap Tape APPLICATIONS
- Curing of the following during vulcanization
- Rubber rollers
- High pressure, Hydraulic, Automotive hoses
- Flexible joins and expansions joints
- Non-standard or unique curing and wrapping applications via specialised finishes